There have been quite a few new people added to my Facebook page and Instagram and I couldn’t be happier about that!
I decided I would take this time to quickly tell you a few facts about me you might not know! 🙂
1. I am a creature of habit and routine. I find myself the most productive on days where I follow the same routine. For me this is mostly morning and bed time…every afternoon is a little different but my morning routine consists of coffee and my self love practices; fitness, yoga/meditation and personal development.
2. I meditate! I used to practice meditation daily for sleep, I had mastered a 3 breath sleep routine. Somewhere along the way I lost the practice, BUT it’s back. Whether I meditate for 5 minutes or 20, I love this space to connect with my body and Source energy.
3. I am an introverted homebody by nature. I spend all day LOVING all the seconds I get to connect, share and explore with others. I wasn’t always this way. I grew up very shy and introverted and through self love, and support…I have embraced the loud, bubbling side you all know now! I dance, I sing, and don’t give a fuck. It’s a life of freedom. It was a long journey of introvert to extrovert and I’m so happy about where I am now. That being said I still love to unplug and hide inside and snuggle my husband and pets sometimes 🙂
4. I work with kids! I don’t share this often, but I have an amazing opportunity with my local community schools running their after school sports program! This program and these kids have taught me SO much already, I can’t wait to see what the rest of the school year holds for us.
5. I have never been successful at headstands. It’s a real bummer…they hurt my head haha apparently I don’t have a flat part on my dome…can someone teach me?! 😂 This has always been a goal of mine…unfortunately never a successful one. Handstands maybe.