Summer or winter, I always need help drinking water. It’s not my favourite. In order to get as much water as I can, I like to mix in some fresh herbs or fruit!
1. Watermelon mint
- Dice some watermelon. Muttle some mint. Combine with ice and water. Shake or stir and enjoy!
2. Blueberry Rosemary
- I like frozen blueberries. I muttle the blueberries and add a sprig or two or Rosemary. Shake or stir with ice and water 🙂
- Option: sweeten with agave
3. Lavender Lemon
- I use dried lavender beads but fresh would be great! Muttle with lemon flesh. Sweeten with honey or agave if you’d like. Shake or stir with water and ice! 🙂
4. Mint Lime
- Muttle some mojito mint with lime flesh. Shake or stir with ice. Add a lime wedge for show. This works awesome with soda!
Those are a few of my favourites and some ingredients I usually stock in my kitchen/greenhouse. You can add anything. It’s fun to get creative. I love having some kind of beverage on me all the time (lol) so this is a fun way to get flavour and water!