Summer or winter, I always need help drinking water. It’s not my favourite. In order to get as much water as I can, I like to mix in some fresh herbs or fruit!
1. Watermelon mint
- Dice some watermelon. Muttle some mint. Combine with ice and water. Shake or stir and enjoy!
2. Blueberry Rosemary
- I like frozen blueberries. I muttle the blueberries and add a sprig or two or Rosemary. Shake or stir with ice and water 🙂
- Option: sweeten with agave
3. Lavender Lemon
- I use dried lavender beads but fresh would be great! Muttle with lemon flesh. Sweeten with honey or agave if you’d like. Shake or stir with water and ice! 🙂
4. Mint Lime
- Muttle some mojito mint with lime flesh. Shake or stir with ice. Add a lime wedge for show. This works awesome with soda!
Those are a few of my favourites and some ingredients I usually stock in my kitchen/greenhouse. You can add anything. It’s fun to get creative. I love having some kind of beverage on me all the time (lol) so this is a fun way to get flavour and water!
Stains…..my greatest weakness haha. I have 2 babies under 2 plus myself and my husband. I do a lot of laundry and I deal with a lot of stains!
I try to stick as natural as possible when it comes to my cleaners (especially for my littles). I used to buy stain remover, I ran out and I repeatedly forgot to purchase again. I finally got tired of stains on my kids lights and I decided to search some natural stain removers I could make with what I have at home!
I found a few and wigged the recipe to work with what I had. I’m going to assume stain remover ingredients are pretty forgiving.
4oz amber spray bottle
1tbsp baking soda
1tbsp dish soap
15 drops lemon essential oil
Fill the rest with distilled water
I combined all ingredients in the bottle, swished and then put the lid back. I don’t recommend shaking the bottle once closed, this made it fizzle haha
I sprayed on the affected areas and washed on warm/cold or hot/cold. It’s gotten out milk/spit up, chocolate, tomato sauce, grass and dirt and so many other misc stains on the kids clothes! It worked amazingly well!
Now, we’re on a well and this works amazing with our hard water. If you are on city water I would LOVE a review!
You can shop diffuser oils including lemon on my website !