I get asked a lot how exactly we online train. I figured I would write about it to hopefully answer your questions!
Who is it for?
Anyone, with any goals. Anyone can train online. This is perfect if you need to get set up at the gym or home. This is perfect if you’re training for an event. Starting running. Needing accountability. Needing a push. Just super duper lost.
If you’re brand new to working out , it can be a little trickier but I make sure to emphasize proper form and simplicity.
What do you get?
Right now, I have 2 options. 1 fitness program or a 3/4 day split. Each program is written for you and your needs/goals. If you’re hoping for a quick trial or some new inspiration, 1 workout works perfect. If you’re ready to crush some serious goals, splits are nice for those wanting to exercise around 5 days a week. It gives your muscles a chance to recover properly so you don’t burn out.
Not sure on your goals? I can coach you through that also 🙂
Do I need to go to the gym to work online with you?
Nope! You can workout at home or not workout at all 😉 What I mean by that is you don’t need to have gym goals to get support. I have worked with a lot of runners and other athletes. I have also worked with some pretty abstract goals.
What if I need help with an exercise?
The software I use has both visual written aid. If you’re still uncertain, I’m always happy to hop on a video chat or video tutorial to go over form or any other questions you have 🙂
What does it look like?
I’ve attached a small leg workout I wrote for myself. The size of each workout is based on your time! Variations depend on your available equipment. That being said, I’m pretty creative when it comes to body weight workouts!
If you have any more questions please please send them my way! I’m more than happy to answer them for you ❤❤
It’s getting close to that time again when weekends are filled with holiday festivities and more drinks amd treats. Now, you’ve been working SO hard this year to make a point of good health and consistent fitness, you don’t want to throw that away for a holiday party do you? (I know you don’t 😉).
1. Substitute. Try this for that. A desert or some fresh fruit. Salad over bread. Have a vodka soda over a beer or sugary cocktail.
2. Portion control / moderation / balance. Whatever you want to call it… you can have just a little bit. 1 square instead of the whole tray. 😂😉
3. Bring the healthy snack! If you’re worried about snacking, bring a vege plate or scour Pinterest for some simple, healthy recipes.
4. Make exercise/activity a non-negotiable. Set aside at least 30 minutes each day to be active.
5. Start a fit challenge with your friends! Invite them to a step challenge, or a workout challenge. Aka TAKE INITIATIVE.
6. Understand that you will make sacrifices. BUT, as a piece of perspective…you’ve been working out the last few months, you’re sacrificing your hard work by eating shit, over drinking and over indulging.
We’ve all had those days when we dig our heels in just don’t want to. These 10 things will motivate you to get moving.
1. You will feel refreshed after!
2. It will wake you up. More than a double shot of espresso.
3. 20 minutes or 75 minutes, it’s all good 🙂
4. You’re one day closer to a healthy habit. One day closer to easier.
5. Your body wants to and needs to be put to work.
6. You can’t get a great butt by sitting on it 😉
7. Happy endorphins. We all love to feel happier.
8. You will sleep SO MUCH better tonight.
9. No guilt eating. You earned a little ice cream tonight. But working your body, you’re working at improving your metabolism which helps work food through your body.
10. You’ll have more energy for the things you love. Hiking, playing with your kids, running….whatever it is.